Daily Missal (1962)
ONLY IN BLACK AND WHITE.
A daily missal that provides everything you need for the Traditional Latin Mass plus many other prayers and devotions for private use. Comes with its own slipcase to protect against wear and tear. Complete Roman Missal according to the typical edition of 1962. Latin/English side by side. Contains the Motu Proprio, ‘Summorum Pontificum’, 115 engravings, liturgical calendar, Holy Week Liturgy, supplement of special Masses for England & Wales and Scotland, the Kyriale and much more. Flexible leather cover available in black, burgundy or white. Publ. Baronius Press.
• 2,248 pages printed in red/black.
• Size approximately 4.25" x 6.85"
• Full Latin and English text of the Motu Proprio Summorum Pontificum issued by Pope Benedict XVI on 7th July 2007.
• 115 engravings throughout carefully scanned, corrected where necessary and digitally remastered.
• Foreword and Imprimatur from the Most Reverend Fabian W. Bruskewitz, STD, Bishop of Lincoln.
• All the Masses of the Liturgical Year, in Latin with English translation, according to the Roman Calendar of 1962 - Temporal and Sanctoral Cycles and accompanying rites (Blessing of Ashes, Blessing of Palms, Chrism Mass, and the Blessing of Holy Oils, etc)
• Ordinary of the Mass, in Latin with English translation
• Liturgical Calendar
• Table of Moveable Feasts up to AD 2066
• Complete Holy Week Liturgy of 1962 (including the Office of Tenebrae)
• Common Masses of the Saints and the Blessed Virgin
• Supplement of special Masses for the Dioceses of England and Wales
• Supplement of special Masses for the Dioceses of the USA
• Supplement of special Masses for the Dioceses of Scotland
• Supplement of special Masses for the Dioceses of Australia and New Zealand
• Feasts celebrated in particular places and in certain religious congregations
• Votive Masses for the days of the week
• Sixteen Votive Masses for various occasions
• Masses for the Dead (including infants), Complete Burial Service, Prayers for the Dead
• Marriage Service and Nuptial Mass
• The Churching of Women
• Kyriale, in traditional Gregorian chant notation, including: ◦Tones for the most common Ordinaries: I (Lux et Origo), IV (Cunctipotens Genitor Deus), VIII (De Angelis), IX (Cum Jubilo), XI (Orbis Factor), XXVII (Sundays of Advent & Lent), XVIII (Deus Genitor Alme)
• Tones for the Asperges and the Vidi Aquam
• Tones for the Credo: I, II, III and IV
• Vespers for Sundays and Feasts
• Compline for Sundays
• Hymns and chants for Exposition and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
• Anthems to the Blessed Virgin Mary
• Litany of the Saints
• Various Devotions and Prayers including favourite Litanies, the Way of the Cross, prayers of the Rosary and others
• Morning and Evening Prayers
• Devotions for Confession
• Devotions for Holy Communion
• Te Deum Laudamus
• The Itinerary or Office before a Journey
• Various Blessings
• An explanation of "The Liturgy or Public Worship of the Catholic and Roman Church"
• An Abridgement of Christian Doctrine
We accept the following: